The TMS-SA is a portable and non-intrusive traffic counter/classifier adapted to urban and residential areas. Using a Doppler radar, the TMS-SA counts vehicles, measures speed, and classifies up to four length categories. The TMS-SA provides safe and quick installation, discreet data collection, and all-weather operation. The simple and complete software allows the user to set-up the radar, download and easily process the traffic data.
iCOMS products ship in 7-10 business days.
- Easy-to-use (self adjustment)
- 3 weeks autonomy
- Set-up without opening the unit
- Weatherproof case
- No road tube or sensors required
- Data analysis software included
- Special bracket and motorized antenna provide self-adjustment and short installation time
Comprehensive Traffic Data
- Volume – Speed – Classification
- Time stamped to 1/100th of a second
- 1 or 2 lanes in opposite directions
- Vehicle by vehicle data
- Extensive easy-to-use software
- Full data analysis package
- Able to export to Microsoft Excel, FIME, etc.
- 3 weeks autonomy, rechargeable batteries
- Extended installation height settings (from 1 to 8 m) (3.2’ to 26.2’)
- Wireless communication (Bluetooth) for parameters setting and data collection from your vehicle
- Determine peak times for speed violations
- Collect data without affecting driver behavior