Legacy SKU: 114957
The TMS-NET microwave radar is designed to collect traffic data and transmit it to a data collector for further processing. Each measurement consists of the speed, length, and time of detection of the vehicle. Compact and light, the TMS-NET Microwave Radar is easy to install and doesn’t require civil works, nor traffic disruption.
iCOMS products ship in 7-10 business days.
- No maintenance
- Delivered ready to install, i.e. including waterproof housing, power and communication cable and universal fixing support
- Communication interface RS232 or RS485
- Large choice of antennas, allowing different installation type: gantry or side of the road, height up to 10 m
- Transmitted data: time in and out of the detection lobe, speed, length and direction
- Fully weather protected housing
- Extended operating temperature range: from –40°C to + 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
- Environmental insensitivity: dust, heat, intense cold, and humidity have no influence on the radar’s performances.
- Installation above ground
- Accurate and reliable
- Cost effective
- Above ground technology
- Operation under all weather conditions