The TMT is a two Doppler sensor designed for vehicle over speed detection. It allows for the use of one or two relays to regulate Vehicle Activated Signs, and traffic lights. The TMT has detection up to 492′ (150 m), one relay, and setting per DIP-Switch.
iCOMS products ship in 7-10 business days.
Above Ground Technology
- Safer for the traffic engineers, who can stay on the roadside for installation
- Less expensive: no roadwork nor traffic interruption needed for installation
- Frost, snow, fog, etc. have no influence on the radar’s performance
- No lens to clean means no calibration
Easy to Install
- Detachable cable at the rear
- Delivered ready to install, i.e. including cable, fixing support, screws and bolts
Settings adjustable without radar opening
- Extended operating temperature: -40°C/+75°C (-40°C/+167°C)
- Warnings (VMS’ activation)
- Wrong-way detection